- Started 1949; growth through expansion and acquisitions
- Regulated by Kentucky Public Service Commission
- Distributes, transports and gathers natural gas
- June 30, 2016 annual throughput of 20.1 bcf. (2.6 bcf sales; 17.5 bcf transportation)
- Quarterly gas cost recovery filings recover gas cost in rates
- Primarily weather-sensitive residential /commercial sales
- Rates adjust December-April billing months for weather variances from normal (30 year average)
|Earnings per share ($)||.78||.92||1.19||1.05||.85|
|Dividends declared per share ($)||.82||.80||.76||.72||.70|
|Degree days (% of 30 yr. average)||83||110||107||104||83|
Data provided by Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
|There are currently no events scheduled.|
DELTA’S THREE SUBSIDIARIES, DELTA RESOURCES, INC., DELGASCO, INC., AND ENPRO, INC. ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANIES AS DELTA NATURAL GAS COMPANY, INC. THE THREE SUBSIDIARIES ARE NOT REGULATED BY THE KENTUCKY PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE THREE SUBSIDIARIES’ PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE QUALITY REGULATED SERVICES FROM THE UTILITY.